The Auburn Chalet panelized kit home boasts the space and features of a much larger custom home. This plan features a second floor master bedroom suite with private bath, dressing area, and ample closet storage areas. The loft area provides a multi-purpose area for additional sleeping space or a great play area for kids. This plan’s size and capability to be engineered for high snow-loads easily make it the ultimate design for a mountain home or luxury cabin.
- Total Liv.: 1,978 ft² (184 m²)
- Front End URL: https://calpackagedhomes.com/floorplans/cabins-chalets-600-2-000-ft/item/39-auburn-chalet.html
- Bedrooms: 3+ Loft
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage: N/A
- Ceiling Height: 8’
- Covered Porch: 16 ft² (1 m²)
- Home Plan Cost: Included (October 2020)
- Building Kit Cost: $85,378 (October 2020)
- Style: 2 Story
- Minimum Payment: $5,300
- 1) Complete set of plans drawn to the California Building Code (CBC), as interpreted by Elk Grove, CA excluding Plot Plan and Energy Calculations. (Other States are available additional costs may apply)
- 2) Plans are engineered for light-weight tile and no snow and/or maximum of 85 mph wind. Exposure "C" and/or Seismic Zone D. Greater design loads by quote only.
- 3) 4 sets of plans, including 3 original engineered stamped sets and 1 copy.
- 4) Truss Calculations.
- 5) Plan changes due to California Fire Hazard Severity Zone add $180 to Base Plan Set price.
- 6) Plan engineering costs may increase subject to local building ordinance.
- 7) Home Plans are only sold as part of our building system.
Download a Free Plan Review Set
After you complete the Free Plan Review set request form we'll send you an electronic version of a fully dimensioned floor plan and all 4 exterior elevations by e-mail. In addition to viewing it on your computer you are welcome to have a local print service print the pages out full sized (commonly 2' X 36') to help with the following:
Interior & Exterior Space Planning
Measure for furniture placement and even stake out the
building footprint for the ideal placement on your building site.
All Four Exterior Elevations
See what all four sides of the building looks like.
Building Cost Estimates
With our fully dimensioned plan you can get much of your interior finish
picked out and arrive at an anticipated budget for these items.